Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All advertisements are accepted in good faith on the understanding that any description relating to goods are true and accurate and do not contravene the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.
In these conditions the term advertiser means the party who books the space and is responsible for payment and the publisher means Alpha-Publishing. All advertisements are subject to the following conditions:
- The publisher reserve the right to refuse, amend, withdraw or otherwise deal at his absolute discretion and without explanation. All advertisements must comply with the British Code of Advertising Practice and Advertising Standards Authority.
- The advertiser will indemnify the publisher against damages and/or loss and/or expense which the publisher may incur as a direct consequence of the publication of an advertisement.
- The advertiser warrants that the advertisement does not contravene any Act Of Parliament nor is it in any way illegal or defamatory or an infringement of the British Code of Advertising.
- Credit Accounts are to be settled within our Terms of Business.
- Not withstanding anything in these conditions providing to the contrary neither the publisher nor the advertiser shall be liable to each other for any loss or damage, consequential or otherwise caused by or arising out of any Act Of Parliament, Order in Council, Act of Parliament, strike, enemy action, fire or other similar contingency beyond control of either of them.
- All copy and pictures must be supplied in the required format. Information for publication, including the classifications and categories in the product sections, must be supplied by completing the forms provided within the administration section of each advertiser on the Internet.
- Order acceptance policy
- An order to advertise is binding in the form of written acceptance of an offer if supplied by post, email or fax with or without signature.
- Some advertisers choose to provide official order numbers to support their written consent although it is not necessary to constitute acceptance. Advertisers cannot cancel or withdraw their order at a later stage without paying the full order cost on the basis that no official order has been provided.
- Amendments to an advertisement listing may be agreed between the publisher and the advertiser during the time of the subscription but this does not affect the contract rights of the order.
- The advertiser will be liable for the agreed cost of the advertisement upon receipt of a written acceptance as described in i. The advertiser must ensure that authorised personnel place the order, as the publisher cannot distinguish between who may or may not be authorised and cannot subsequently cancel the order without charge for this reason.
- Although we try to ensure the best results for our advertisers, we cannot guarantee results, in particular with relation to search engines such as google as this may outside of our control.
There are absolutely no cancellations of online orders that have been programmed for immediate display on the FindTheNeedle website. Any refunds are completely at the discretion of Alpha Publishing.
The copyright contained in this site belongs to Alpha-Publishing and cannot be reproduced or redistributed for commercial purposes. In order to use this site, it is acknowledged that the copyright, database rights and intellectual property rights comprised in this website belongs to Alpha-Publishing.
Alpha-Publishing disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the site or any material appearing on findtheneedle.com or any action taken as a result of using findtheneedle.com or findtheneedle.co.uk.
By using findtheneedle.com or findtheneedle.co.uk it is deemed that the above terms have been accepted.